Freitag, 6. Februar 2015

Wanaka

Well.. CJ ;) due to some kind of complaints of you and a few other people I try to make this blogpost read and understandable for my German and English friends!! 
Annika and me spent the last few days in Wanaka which is like the little sister of Queenstown. The town center is quite small and much more quiet than Queenstown but anyway theire are heaps of outdoor activities offered. And all that is happening sourrounded by massive sometimes snow topped mountains behind the beautiful Lake Wanaka. Even though the weather was not always that good we had very enjoyable days with cool people. My pleasure that we got to know you CJ! 
Together with CJ (Scottland) and her friend Camille (Canada) I did this incredibly wet walk to Rob Roys Glacier while we had some deep conversations about bread and generally food.



     (Camille, CJ and me)

After tramping and getting to know Sam (USA) who hitchhiked with us, we ended up in a very nice evening of self made pizza, wine and some weird human-pyramid-acrobatic things.





And as the environment is quite a nice place for tramping, Annika and me did another walk to a place called Diamond Lake and Rocky Mountain. The views all along the track have been amazing like the nature tries to create art in its own unique beauty. 



    (Attention to myself at the cliff's edge  :D )
 
We had a pretty good time here in Wanaka with a few new people and hopefully our paths will cross sometime in the future... 

Currently we are on our way to the west coast!!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen