Montag, 9. Februar 2015

Heading toward the west coast...

Dammmn ... we made our way from Wanaka to the west coast and its honestly one of the most beautiful areas I have seen in New Zealand. I mean probably every spot here is stunning, but this region is just wow. It's where snow capped mountains, rivers of ice, deep lakes, unbroken forests and tussock grasslands produce a landscape of exceptional beauty. 

   ( Could there be a better view while having breakfast? )

   ( A little bit of tramping.. )

   (.. at the blue Pools )

   ( arrived at the west coast )


   ( me and my not so black beauty which has probably the best home ever??!! :D )



Our next stops from there were Fox Glacier ...


and Franz Josef were I did a hike on my own:)


   (last view before I dipped into the clouds...)



  
Unfortunately I couldn't enjoy the the best view from the top, but it felt a little bit like heaven to sit there in the clouds which is really cool !! 

I am looking forward to the rest of the south island !!!


















1 Kommentar:

  1. Wie traumhaft ist das denn? Ja, an so einem Platz könnte ich mir auch vorstellen zu frühstücken ... :-) ... Und du hast neue Freundschaft geschlossen mit einem kleinen Pferd ... Ist das nett ... und es sieht aus, als wollte es unbedingt mit dir abgelichtet werden :-) ... Liebe und sonnige Grüße aus deiner verschneiten Heimat ... SonneMondSterneSabine

    AntwortenLöschen